About Me

My photo
I'm still learning who I am and what i'm meant to be doing, but in the meantime, I am enjoying my role as a mother to 2 gorgeous girls and a wife to a man that has a whole lotta heart... I used to sit and wait for tomorrow but i'm enjoying 'right now' too much to bother anymore xo

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lots to do...

I'm sitting down at my PC, listening to Tracy Chapman, sipping a glass of Moscato and trying to relax about all the things I have on my agenda....
This is difficult as I have THE worst time management skills in the world! I have a pile of baby shower invites for a friend which I am determined to finish this week ( I was adamant I HAD to craft them myself - it's her first - it HAS to be special!! lol) but I think since having the miscarriage I have been avoiding them... they are just sitting there half done.... looking at me... willing me to become inspired and get crafty!!... Maybe tonight is my night to 'get back into the groove'! I WILL finish them - and they WILL be awesome... so i have no real worries - i just had it in my head that they would be done by now. I have also started a baby journal for her so that she has a personalised special book in which to write, stick and keep anything she wishes to keep for her new bubba.

Another thing is a card i am making for a friends' baby tomorrow - it's her Naming Day - I have the gift sorted but I will have it no other way than to have a homemade card from me to mark the special day.... it will happen... but here I am 'blogging', so it's looking to be a long night of crafty events!

There is more that i have on my 'to do' list. It's really all about babies, that's just the time of life we are all at right now i guess. BABIES EVERYWHERE!!! LOL It's quite lovely really seeing all these healthy bubbas making there way into the world, our lives and ultimately our hearts. What a special time of life hey!
It really makes a huge difference to have been through the experience of having your own child to REALLY understand how very special these new parents feel at this point in their lives. It's a spectacular experience that, to me, beats NO OTHER in life!
I look forward to experiencing it all at least on more time one day in the future when the time is right.



But for now, I should go, my procrastination has bought me, once again, to a 'night before it's due' situation and I'd hate to have to be finalising anything in the morning when i'm getting the girls and I all ready for our day at Makeita's Naming Ceremony.
So to you all, I wish you well and to those readers who are parents - love to you and your little miracles ;)
Take care ok, Tamela

No comments:

Post a Comment