About Me

My photo
I'm still learning who I am and what i'm meant to be doing, but in the meantime, I am enjoying my role as a mother to 2 gorgeous girls and a wife to a man that has a whole lotta heart... I used to sit and wait for tomorrow but i'm enjoying 'right now' too much to bother anymore xo

Monday, February 1, 2010

My first official Blog...

I'm really excited to have finally bitten the bullet and created my very own 'Blog'!!!
Over time I have watched many a friend create wonderful slices of their life and dished them up for all to read. Living in such a busy time in life, I have found these snippets of my friends' lives most important in keeping up with 'all the little' things as well as the big things that we miss as we get busy, well... just living really.

I haven't got much to say as I have spent most of my evening sorting out accounts etc in order to be able to create this blog.... A blend of energetic kids, normal weariness, normal chores and not enough cups of tea has not helped me 'focus' during this process hehe

Briefly, though, I will fill you in on who i am and where i am in this crazy-wonderful world of ours at this point in time. I am a PROUD Tasmanian - that sums it up doesn't it!?.. No, seriously... I have a beautiful little family made up of 2 gorgeous girls who are nearly 4 and nearly 2. A talented husband who runs his own business. A loving dog named Jasmine and a cat called Carly (the cat and I have...issues). We love our home and don't plan on moving ever - and we plan on renovating over the years but are taking it slow (read: the kids are sucking us DRY already!!!) I am a stay-at-home-mum still.... and would love to hear the pitter patter of some more tiny feet before too long... just one more set will do me!

I love to paint on canvass. I LOVE whats available now with scrap-booking - I am in love with making journals and journaling!!!!
I am content... enough. Though i worry - mostly about unnecessary things. I love my children so much i'd die for them - but they can ware me down and i can get down sometimes. I have the best intentions for my kids - and admit that they aren't always carried out. I have been known to have mothers' guilt about many things.... faults, I have many, however, my heart is beating harder than ever at this time in my life. I love the person I am becoming. I love what i'm learning about life right now. And I love those closest to me for giving me the previlidge of standing beside you all.

I am embracing who I am and who I walk with and my eyes have never been so open....
I have never been so accepting of myself in my whole life - it feels good.

So there you have it, a quick summary of where I am at right at this moment in my life. What a great moment to be in!

Here's to a long blogging experience with much to read and write about!

Take care, Tamela xo

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. You write beautifully and I can't wait to read more xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweety - that means alot!! Same goes for yours too though, you know that haha!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete