About Me

My photo
I'm still learning who I am and what i'm meant to be doing, but in the meantime, I am enjoying my role as a mother to 2 gorgeous girls and a wife to a man that has a whole lotta heart... I used to sit and wait for tomorrow but i'm enjoying 'right now' too much to bother anymore xo

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Tattoo!...


So ,today, I got myself a new tattoo. It's been 12 years since my last one - and that was a little chinese character for 'teardrop'.... i'm still trying to figure out what else i will do with that one...
This one, an angel (complete with halo - just to throw everyone off hehe) is symbolic of the people I have recently lost in the physical sense. It will serve as a reminder to me that they will always be right beside me - wherever I go.... I love it heaps!! So here's a shout out to all my angels watching over me! Thanks for everything you were to me before you left us, and thanks for all you will forever represent. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment